Wednesday, September 08, 2004

What the...?

(note: I have been trying to post this all day but blogger has not been working--this has prevented further Glacier posts as well)

I had a couple things pop into my mind on my ride to work this morning(it's only 5 minutes long, so that's pretty good), but I forgot one of them (that's not as good.

The first thing that popped into my head was "What the...?" when I saw this little kid going to school. It was a preppie gangsta skater. Wrap your mind around that.

First, he had to have been around 10 years old or so. I guess I don't know much about kids these days but I don't think I had a *ton* of fashion sense when I was 10 years old or so, I mostly trusted my mom with what I was wearing. So he was wearing some khaki pants and a button down long sleeve shirt. Oh, that's nice, and that would be the preppie part. But, he had the top couple buttons on his shirt unbuttoned. Uh oh. Then he had a couple (yes, more than one) chains, possibly gold chains, hanging on his neck swinging around. Yikes. And he had a baseball hat on cocked to the right even more than Torii Hunter of the Minnesota Twins. Scary. Plus he was skateboarding to school, which isn't all that bad, but with the rest of the ensamble, it just struck me as funny. He did try to ollie when going from the street to sidewalk, but I had to turn my head to look for other cars so I didn't see how well he did.

This is BOZEMAN! What's going on here?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home