Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Moving and cleaning

Moving sucks and as Steve can attest, I have too much stuff. At least I did 5 or so years ago when we lived together and 3 years ago when I packed a storage locker full when I moved to Montana. Well, I still have too much stuff.

Moving my stuff always takes longer than I think it will and it is tiring. I'm beat today. Plus we cleaned most of the house last night as well for our walkthrough this morning.

Now my new house is nearly packed to the gills with my crap. It's going to take a little while to unpack and get it all in the right place. Of course, I'm really curious how I'm going to make it all fit.

I'm too tired to make a big post, so that's all for now.

1 Comments:

At 11:45 AM, Blogger Steve Eck said...

If you need somewhere to store your receiver because it doesn't fit in your new house, I could probably find it a home. :)

I have a major mess right now from trying to simplify my seven video game console+dvd+vcr+cable box setup to my 2-input TV.

It could all be solved so easily with a new upconverting receiver, but alas those cost money...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home