Thursday, September 02, 2004

Spinners

My last post just reminded me: on the way to pick up a friend for lunch today a coworker and I were sitting in my car at a light. In my peripheral vision I saw an SUV that looked like it was rolling foward. I thought "What is that guy doing, the light is still red." So I looked over and saw that he was not in fact starting forward but that his rims were spinning.

Yes, there is an SUV with spinner rims in Bozeman, Montana. Yikes. The license plate holder on the back said "Follow me to Justus Hiphop Emporium" and my coworker said that it must be the owner of the hiphop fashion store, a former MSU Bobcat football player.

I suppose if his idea was to stick out at every moment he was in his car, he succeded admirably. It just doesn't necessarily fit in with the whole Bozeman motif. I haven't even seen these in real life in Minneapolis or Chicago.

Ooo, crazy car modifications just reminded me of Bubb Rubb and Lil' Sis. If you haven't heard of those two and their whistle tips you may want to check this out. It's definitely not for everyone though, so be warned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home