Friday, September 03, 2004

Slowly winding down

The office is dead quiet right now. I may even leave a little early myself. There are probably less than 10 people here out of 60 or 70. That's a Friday before a holiday though.

I hope that everyone can survive with out my witty discourse for a few days. Steph and I will be heading to Glacier tomorrow morning. I can't wait, though it will be positively arctic up there. I wouldn't be surprised if it dipped below freezing at night. It's been abnormally cold here lately and Glacier is northerly and high in elevation. It's pretty nice here now, the sun has been shining since around noon, but the temp will dip I know.

We have our trusty bear spray to ward off Grizzlies and we may even sleep in the bed of Steph's truck on a matress. Why rough it more than you have to, right? Especially if it gets really cold, I sleep poorly enough while camping to not want to be awake and cold all night.

I'll definitely give the full report next week and hopefully post lots of good pictures as well. Have a great Labor Day weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home