Monday, August 30, 2004

DNF


The Voyager 1 spacecraft has travelled approximately 2.5 billion miles since the announcement of Duke Nukem Forever.

I am not the most hardcore gamer out there. I like games, but I don't obsess. I am also not a huge first person shooter fan. I like them, I play them a bit, usually on the easy setting, but I'm just not that good at them. I certainly don't play them online against other people.

Duke Nukem 3D was a fun game back in the day. I remember playing the original 2D scrolling Duke Nukem games, I really enjoyed them. The true sequel to DN3D is called Duke Nukem Forever. A long standing joke is that it's named after how long it's been in development.

The opening quote in this post is from a forum thread I found from a link I saw at Voodoo Extreme. It's a fun read if you've followed the saga at all, and maybe even if you haven't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home