Thursday, September 09, 2004

It can't be!

Miracle of miracles (for me) and horror of horrors (for you)!

I'm actually going to be in the field tomorrow. That's right, when I was hired by this company over two years ago I was hired to be a field surveyor, not the broken shell of a desk jockey who types before you. Just kidding--I certainly enjoy being inside, though I miss surveying from time to time.

I will be up in the mountains, hiking around, and wheezing for air. Supposedly it is going to be a beautiful day tomorrow with no chance of rain. Hooray. It's unfortunate (for this reason only) that is was a holiday on Monday, even if I work 10 or 12 hours tomorrow I can't get overtime because you need at least 40 hours of actual work, not work plus holiday time. The story doesn't end tomorrow! I'm actually going to be in the field on Monday as well. Holy cow, what planets aligned last night?

But, not all is lost, the internet should be finally hooked up in my house tomorrow and I will be able to make any posts I desire from the comfort of my basement.

Until then loyal readers!

1 Comments:

At 11:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I finally caught up with all your posts...enjoyed your stories about Glacier, hope one day I will get there too. mej

 

Post a Comment

<< Home