Monday, February 28, 2005

Just about out of time

I know that I've been really bad at blogging lately. I hope you can forgive me, given the circumstances. But I had to get at least one last post up before I lose my internet access tonight or tomorrow morning.

Things are moving right along. Tomorrow is my last day at work. I'm looking forward to the going away pizza party at lunch time. Then I'll spend the next couple of days doing the final packing/throwing away of my stuff and then I'll see how much can fit in my car and how much can fit in my uncle's truck and then I'll hit the road.

As I've said, I'm both excited and nervous. I talked to my parents this weekend and my dad said he already had a bunch of tasks lined up for me. Luckily they sounded really easy, so I should be able to start my new job on the right foot with my boss.

Thanks for sticking with me through this big transition. I'll post when I can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home