Monday, February 07, 2005

A win!

My first hockey win since before Christmas! It felt pretty good, and made having to leave early from the Super Bowl party I was at a little easier. The game ended up being 1-0. We didn't play all the great, but we played consistant throughout the whole game. And that's what I've noticed from hockey and volleyball over the last couple of years. At the level of competition I compete at it isn't that important to be great very often. If you are consistantly okay, you'll do well.

Our goalie didn't show up because he was getting drunk at a Super Bowl party. Luckily, before he started drinking he called up a substitute, who pulled out the first Phatties (my team) shutout since last year's playoffs.

2 Comments:

At 7:38 AM, Blogger Steve Eck said...

So...are you keeping the new goalie around?

 
At 11:41 AM, Blogger Brenden Johnson said...

Sometimes I wish we could.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home