Sunday, February 13, 2005

He Shoots...

...He Scores!

That's right, I finally notched my second goal of the season last night. We played our best game of the season and won 7-1. It was pretty incredible. It helped that the other team wasn't very good, but we still played way better than we have been. I was +5 on the night, which also made me feel pretty good. Our main thing, just like our game last weekend, was that we played consistantly through the whole game. It was mucho fun.

Then after the game I headed over to Emily's house for game night. Everyone had been there for a couple hours and I got there just as they finished up with the game they were playing. We proceeded into the next "game" by not actually playing and just asking the questions. The game was "Would You Rather..." and it was really fun to just ask the questions and discuss them as opposed to play the game they tried to construct around the asking of the questions.

All in all a fun Saturday night.

1 Comments:

At 5:09 AM, Blogger newplanet said...

I'm sure I've seen that game somewhere. Questions like "would you rather look like a baboon, or smell like a baboon?"

I think I'd rather smell like a baboon than look like one.

Oh, and eat my lunch.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home