Thursday, January 27, 2005

Hockey...fun?

I actually had a great time at my game last night. We lost 2-1, but we played really well, so it didn't feel as bad as most of the games have this year. Plus, I hardly even felt my back during the game. Isn't it weird how that happens? Numerous times this year I've had sore muscles and aches just disappear while I'm playing and then come right back when I sit down in the car on the way home.

So you know how I've been thinking about going to LA? Well, I'm not so sure any more. My second choice was (and indeed it was my original plan before Brian suggested I go out to Cali) to head back home, Minneapolis. Well, Minneapolis has taken a huge step up towards being the place I live next. It just happened this weekend. All of a sudden the thought of moving to LA was pretty scary and nerve wracking and I started thinking that maybe I'd be happier closer to my family and all of my old friends in MN. So who knows at this point. I've got a lot of thinking to do.

3 Comments:

At 8:29 AM, Blogger Steve Eck said...

Ahh, the power of adrenaline. Or at least the power of taking your mind off the pain in a muscle and focusing it on the game.

I'm dissapointed though, there was no mention of food anywhere in this post. ;)

 
At 4:45 PM, Blogger newplanet said...

Ahahahaha - the "brush" pic has just appeared on your profile. That's kinda scary. Just thought you should know.

 
At 11:30 PM, Blogger Brenden Johnson said...

You mean the broom pic? Glad you liked it. I figured I could break it out in small format.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home