Wednesday, January 26, 2005

It's been a few days

Well, thanks for still stopping by, even if I haven't been.

I had a pretty good weekend a few days ago. It was pretty productive, for me. I brought all of the recycling to the recycling center, which had needed to be done for a long while. I did two loads of laundry. I did a bunch of dishes. I guess that's about it, but believe me, it would have been easy for me to do none of it.

This week though, yikes. I mentioned in my last post that a bunch of upgrades had been done to our systems at work. All the upgrades have done is make my job a bunch harder. The first upgrade, on Thursday, just didn't go smoothly, and then they rolled out the next upgrade right away on Friday morning before anything had been fixed from the day before. Not to mention the problems that we didn't even know about that hadn't been fixed.

I think I may have even got a little stressed out about the whole thing. That may not sound like a big thing, but ask anyone who knows me really well, I don't get stressed about anything. My back is just tight and killing me, which I think is from the last two days. I can't wait to play hockey tonight.

Speaking of hockey, we had a game this weekend. We lost. We got up 1-0 early but let it all slip by and we lost 4-1. You may have noticed that I haven't been keeping up on my stats. Well, it's been hard to care about my stats when they aren't very good and we lose every game. Oh well. Anyway, after the game, the team was sitting in the locker room, bummed that another one got away from us. But then one of our teammates, who owns a BBQ restaurant in town, brought out a tin of beef brisket strips and little cups of BBQ sauce. Let me tell you, that tasty snack took the edge off the loss.

That's about all that is going on in my life. Hopefully I'll get on the ball and keep writing here. Work is cooled off a little, so maybe I'll have more time, and be less stressed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home