Sunday, May 01, 2005

Mmmm, finger steaks (part 2)

Remember back in February when I went to Sir Scott's to have succulent finger steaks?

Well, someone asked to see some pictures of the occasion. Since I haven't posted many pictures lately, except in relation to amatuer movies, I figured I'd finally get around to this request. (thanks for the pics, bro)

A welcome sight when you're hungry for beef.



Here they are. Battered, deep fried stips of steak. I never knew such a wonderful thing existed until I lived in Montana. And those are lightly floured and fried slices of potato, Jo-Jo's, in the background. On the plate behind the beer is ketchup for the Jo-Jo's and ranch for the finger steaks.




(Incidentally, I think this short post has the new record for most typos. I had to read through it about 5 times to make sure everything was correct. And it was so bad I'm not even sure I got it right in the end.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home