Tuesday, April 19, 2005

A Scary Villian

Ask, and you shall receive.

Here are some pictures of the scary villian from Star Wars: Revelations. Unfortunately she's scary for all of the wrong reasons. I feel very shallow going into all of this, but it is what it is. Maybe it's jealousy that I'm not the star of a half hour Star Wars movie.

Anyway, I give you...Zhanna, the Emperor's Hand!

Here she is going on about how she has to do stuff herself to get it done right.




Here is a 3/4 profile view.




Here is a scary side profile.




This is not what I would call an imposing presence.




Here is that super tricky light saber move you've all dreamed about seeing--the double overhead swing blocked by the double overhead parry.




Well, I hope I haven't turned you too far away from the movie if you had your heart set upon watching it. It is an impressive achievment, I'll give it that. It simply lacks in the same areas most amatuer films lack in.


2 Comments:

At 5:09 AM, Blogger newplanet said...

Haha - this is hilarious. I'm completely clueless about Star Wars (gasp!) but this had made me want to watch this "masterpiece" in all its glory. For all the wrong reasons, like you say.

Oh well, she gave it a shot. Maybe not the perfect Star Wars villain after all. More suited to Blakes 7, perhaps?

Welcome back to blogland, by the way!

 
At 6:28 AM, Blogger Brenden Johnson said...

Thanks man.
You're right, she tried, as did the rest of the cast and crew--that's more than I can say about myself.

You know, I am completely clueless about Blake's 7 (gasp!). Well, maybe that's not so gasp-worthy as it was a show on the BBC when I was 1 to 5 years old and had probably not heard of "The United Kingdom" yet. Though I know it has a big cult following; I'd like to see some episodes some time in my life.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home