Thursday, April 21, 2005

Wow!

Another morning, another excursion with the pup.

That's right, I've gotten up early and got in a work out two days in a row. (check back tomorrow to see if I can make it three)

I kept the dog much more in rein today. The shorter leash and tugs on the leash helped keep him at my side. Though that presents a new set of problems whereby his giant rump often bumps into my legs. At one point we saw a couple of geese sitting on a lake and was slowly drawn towards them. But before he reached the end of the leash he realized that he was supposed to be by my side and pulled himself back. Unfortunately he overcompensated and nearly ran under my legs. That's okay though; he's such a great guy I can forgive nearly everything he does.

I'm much sorer today, which I expected. We'll see how I feel tomorrow morning, though it may turn in to much more of a walk to let my muscles recover a little but. Matt already called me "wussy bananas" (a very old Johnson Boys insult) for even thinking about just walking, but we'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home