Sunday, April 17, 2005

And then there was the time...

Why am I finally writing today? Over the last three weeks I've had plenty of great days where I did something fun or interesting. Not so today or yesterday. This morning I got up, took a shower, and ate breakfast. Nothing super there. Yesterday it rained pretty much all day and I had horrible allergies. Now, granted, they were the worst allergies I can ever *remember* having, so that's notable, but nothing really post worthy. (Of course if you look at the quality of my past work I guess it is very post worthy)

Hmmm, what has been interesting in my life lately? Not much.

I went out to a bar downtown with Steve last weekend. (Un?)Fortunately I didn't get drunk enough to hit on any girls and convince them that kissing me was a good idea. There were plenty of them, including the waitresses (yes, we had two, it was a miracle our tab came out right), though I had to rely on Steve to work his charm to get me the beer I wanted.

Well, at least I posted. Maybe this will be a catalyst to keep me writing. I can hope. (I was going to say "we" can hope, but that seemed a bit optimistic)

2 Comments:

At 6:58 AM, Blogger Brenden Johnson said...

You said it bro. Bar girls aren't worth it--at least that's the reason I'm going to go with as to why I didn't hit on them. I like the tv show analogy-though I think that's a little more appropriate to your life.

Yoga class--that's a good idea. I need more flexibility anyway. My old body is starting to get run down.

Bitter energy? As Steve can attest to, I have no clue what bitterness even is.

 
At 11:07 AM, Blogger Steve Eck said...

Haha, I've never seen bitter energy from you!

And I'm not sure you could exactly call what I did to get you the beer you wanted 'charm'. You can't argue with the results though.

I second the vote for more posts.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home