Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Come on, tea...Work!

You know, maybe I don't get sick that often and I don't remember, or maybe it's the fact that I tend not to remember most of the bad things in my life, but this dang cold I have is about as annoying as any cold I can remember having. It just won't go away.

I have been drinking tea, which my lovely friends have been supplying me with. Emily even gave me some Vitamin C pills, which I have been taking. But nothing is happening. Over the weekend I just felt down and tired and had a sore throat and a runny nose. Now I have a bad cough, that keeps me up well past my bed time, and my nose is just stuffed up constantly.

Thank goodness my life is so wonderful or I might become ill-tempered!

2 Comments:

At 10:17 AM, Blogger Steve Eck said...

Personally, I'm a fan of Aleve 12-hour Cold & Sinus for my colds. The only problem with it is that I usually feel so much better that I overdo it and don't get the rest necessary for the cold to go away.

 
At 2:36 PM, Blogger Brenden Johnson said...

I would totally have gone for the "feeling too good to want to go to bed" feeling this weekend. It would have been better than "feeling so crappy that you can't fall asleep".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home