Saturday, January 01, 2005

Still alive in 2005

Happy New Year everyone. I hope this next year is as kind to you as the last one was to me.

I just got back from Giant Village downtown LA. It was awesome. Unfortunately we didn't stay as long as I would have liked, but them's the breaks. From what I was able to see, here are my rankings of the acts:

1. The Crystal Method (only got to see them for 13-14 minutes)
2. John Digweed (sweet and lighter crowds than Oakey)
3. Paul Oakenfold (very fun, packed, and went crazy with piercing treble notes again)
4. The Killers (a live rock band, their current single is "Somebody Told Me")
5. Mark Farina (just okay, actually played the same song twice in the 30 minues we watched him)

Well, I suppose I should go to bed. It's 3am PST.

Happy New Year.

2 Comments:

At 3:55 PM, Blogger Brenden Johnson said...

What?
Where did that come from?
I'm (easily) confused.

 
At 10:29 AM, Blogger Brenden Johnson said...

I understand now. I was thinking only on techno while reading your comment. Of course the post you are referring to is here

 

Post a Comment

<< Home