Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Bye bye

I didn't have any time to write today (yesterday). Why you ask? Well, I'll tell you.

First, I didn't go to work this morning. I went skiing. It was epic. Nothing less than knee deep powder, and in some places it was waist to stomach deep. I got sprayed in the face so many times I had snow frozen in my beard. I was only there for a couple hours, but it might have been my best day ever. And my first run was definitely my best "first run of the season" ever.

Then I went to work for a little and was kept busy enough.

Then I came home and have been really busy here getting ready to leave. Leave? That's right. I'm heading down to Los Angeles tomorrow morning for Christmas and New Years. My parents flew out there a couple days ago and have been hanging out with my brother. After they leave he and I will be chilling. On New Years Eve we'll be attending a giant techno party downtown LA. It's going to be awesome.

Anyway, I don't know how much I'll be writing in the next week and a half. So Merry Christmas and Happy New Years to you all.

1 Comments:

At 1:24 AM, Blogger newplanet said...

A Merry Christmas and a deliriously Happy New Year to you too, Brenden!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home