Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Don't you hate it?

Don't you hate it when people try to tell you something funny, or something about something funny, but they can't remember the whole thing or the punchline, so it was just a big waste of your time? Don't you? Well, I hope you don't hate it too much, because I'm going to do that exact thing right now.

When I went home for lunch yesterday I was watching "Comic Remix" on Comedy Central. Whoa, was it hilarious. I let out hardy guffaws multiple times. Unfortunately I can't really remember all (or any) of the jokes, but let me assure you, they were really funny. It was just what I needed.

On an almost completely unrelated point, does anyone else think that the show Strangers With Candy was one of the worst shows ever put on TV? If you agree with me, don't you find it sad that you can buy all 3 seasons on DVD? Who buys this crap? My roommate can only get the first two seasons of his favorite show, Northern Exposure, on DVD. Plus, they're really expensive because the studio has had to spend a lot of extra money to try and renegotiate the rights to all of the music that goes into each episode. It really bums him out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home