Monday, January 03, 2005

Back in Boz Angeles

Howdy all! (that's Montanan for "Hello everyone!")
I made it back from the big city. I had a great time and I still have lots to post about, but I was actually busy at work today and I've been very tired.

New Years Eve was a late one and travelling never refreshes anyone. Plus, after I got back yesterday I had a hockey game at 9:30. Oh, and I have another hockey game tonight, and another tomorrow night.

To tide you over, here are a couple of pictures.

The first is a dog that was outside a restaurant we ate at and lots of people stopped to pet it. It looks like a pug mix to me, and as Steph could tell you, I think pugs are hilarious.




I'm just guessing, but I think you can check out of this next place any time you like. But you can never leave.




Right next to the Hotel California was a Segway store. I actually saw a dude going along the boardwalk on one at Venice Beach.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home