Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Where Am I?

You may be asking yourself that very question when looking at the site you're at.

Well, if you couldn't guess, I did a little bit of a redesign. I like it better than the old one, at least most of it. I think the main content region (where you're reading right now) may be a little cramped, and I might dress up the post headers or date headers a little bit. But overall I like how it turned out.

If you have any thoughts, good or bad (seriously--I can take criticism. I'm not a designer nor do I know HTML/CSS very well), please give me feedback. Either leave a comment here or email me directly.

1 Comments:

At 5:07 AM, Blogger newplanet said...

Woo-hoo, Brenden's had a makeover! Things are looking rather fine around here, aren't they? Well done!

I'd try something similar on my blog, if I knew how to stop the "title" from appearing over any images I place in the header. Although I'm rather fond of the Trebuchet font, I'd prefer to have a more "dramatic" header, just like yours! I've tried deleting the title tag in the HTML and still it appears!

Any ideas?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home