Thursday, December 09, 2004

Stupid Internet Explorer

Okay, through the magic of not testing enough, my new site doesn't look right in Internet Explorer. It doesn't surprise me (either that I didn't test it, or that it doesn't look right). This would be a great time for you to discover the wonder that is Firefox, which I use exclusively.

Edit: Okay, I got it mostly working (thanks Steve). If you didn't get to see it really crappy, well, that's too bad. Now, there's the little problem of the sidebar sticking out, which I will have to work on.

(I still think you should download and use Firefox)

1 Comments:

At 9:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

brendan, i haven't seen you in a while, just hoping to see what you were up to lately. also, i have a good mom joke: your mom is so poor, I saw her walking down the street the other day and asked her, "did you lose a shoe?" and she shook her head and answered, "nope, just found one!"--Ricarda

 

Post a Comment

<< Home