Friday, November 19, 2004

What? What? Oh, it's only Friday.

Right before I woke up this morning I was dreaming I was at some mall, looking though the various gaming shops. I happened to run into a coworker of mine and we discussed what we would be doing out in the field that day.

Before too long my alarm woke me up and in a panicked state of confusion I thought I had to be in the office early to go in the field. Not only was I going to be late but I really didn't want to go into the field that day. But then my drowsiness finally started to leave me and I remembered that it was indeed Friday and I would be in the office today. Whew!

1 Comments:

At 12:27 PM, Blogger newplanet said...

You were having a dream about mall shopping for games? Haha... that's pretty cool. The best mall dream I ever had saw me shopping with Madonna. Everyone was looking at us and I remember that I had a cheesy grin all over my face - I *loved* shopping with Madonna.

Our dreams say a lot about us... probably. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home