Monday, November 15, 2004

Another game

Well, I have another hockey game tonight. I guess I better tell you about our Friday game before heading off to the next one, huh? We played pretty well, but as was our problem last year a few defensive breakdowns turned into goals and we didn't turn our many scoring chances into actual goals. We lost 4-3. We had a pretty strong attack for the last part of the third period, but we just couldn't put one in. I did have a goal though, so that was fun. A winger fed me a nice pass out at the point and I moved more towards the center of the ice and let go with a slap shot. It went through some traffic and then into the back of the net. At first I thought I had deflected it off one of my teammates, but I found out later that it went in cleanly.

So, in keeping with the selfcenteredness of this blog, here are my stats after the defeat:

DateResOppScore+/-GAPShotsPIM
11/12/04LBlack Angus3-4+010130
TOTALS1-17-6+111260

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home