Friday, October 29, 2004

Final Score: 6-4

Is that a score from the World Series? No, that was the final score of last week's Penn State versus Iowa college football game. I think I have it bad with my Gophers losing a couple games in the state of Michigan, but my roommate is having a horrible time with his Nittany Lions this year (along with the last few years). 6-4! I can hardly fathom it. Safeties are rare enough, but to score two in a game and have those be your only points, that's something else. Obviously the Penn State defence is doing it's job, holding the Hawkeyes to 6 and scoring 4 of their own. I guess the offence got to the 10 yard line twice and couldn't do a thing. Unreal.

2 Comments:

At 7:15 PM, Blogger Steve Eck said...

What is with the British spelling of offense and defense? Next thing you know, you'll be saying organisation and colour.

 
At 12:24 PM, Blogger Brenden Johnson said...

Mainly it's from bad spelling.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home