Monday, November 08, 2004

Hallo-when?

Edit: I don't post here anymore, check out my new blog.

Alright, I know it's way, way late, but here are a few pictures from Halloween.
As I've mentioned a few times before, my camera seems to be getting worse at taking pictures. Plus, it's never been that good at indoor pictures, so these aren't that great. Also, I don't have one of myself--but you're not missing much.

Steph went as a witch. Here's a picture of her mixing up a brew. (actually a pitcher of screwdrivers--I didn't have any)


I went as Stephanie's broom. Brown shoes, brown pants, brown sweater. Plus, I got a straw hat, cut it up so that the top looked a little like bristles, and then put some dust bunnies in the "bristles". And, we tied a dust pan to my leg. It wasn't very good and you're not missing anything by not seeing a picture.

The real fun came in the form of 5 other girls we went out with. A few had gone out the night before to market test their costumes and they had been a hit. They all went as old, retired Hooters girls. It was hilarious. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.

Here's old Emily helping old Ricarda with her makeup.


Here are the five fine ladies, showing off their backsides.


Everyone downtown (there were a ton of people) loved the costumes. And it didn't hurt that Emily got way into the act and was talking to nearly every person she came across. After the first couple bars we all started walking towards the Baxter Hotel where the Monster Ball (or whatever the party's name was) was going on. Most of us got there before too long, but two of the party took a little longer. After waiting for a while, maybe a half hour, watching the line for the party not move very quickly, and also watching all the drunk people, Steph and I decided to head home for the night. While walking back to our car we ran into the two straglers, Emily and Ricarda. They had talked to everyone, got their picture taken with bunches of people, danced along with a street band, and generally just had a good time. They were hilarious.

Anyway, it was a pretty fun night.

2 Comments:

At 5:16 AM, Blogger newplanet said...

You went as Steph's BROOM? Hahahaha... that is really quite hilarious.

Reminds me of the year I went dressed as The Grim Reaper to a friend's party. Ahem. All was well until a local youngster turned up dressed as a football player (a lot of imagination on display there) and had the cheek to ask, "who are you supposed to be, BIN BAG MAN?"

 
At 6:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to see pictures of the BROOM!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home