Thursday, May 05, 2005

Good Blog Stuff

I put a couple of blogs up in my "Blogs I Read" section (of the new place), but I thought I would call them out specifically.

If you are a fan of Star Wars, you should read "The Darth Side": Memoirs of a Monster. It is a blog written from the perspective of Darth Vader during The Empire Strikes Back. It is pretty darn hilarious. The comments can be funny but a few people get a little crazy about it.

If you are a fan of the Minnesota Twins (and maybe even if you are not) you should read Bat-Girl. Most of it is really funny and excellently written. I thought that the post about yesterday's game was especially good. It explained, in metaphysical terms, why the Twins can't get a hit with the bases loaded. Good stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home