Thursday, May 12, 2005

Bummer

As you may (or may not) have noticed, my new site is down. All of blogsome is down. It doesn't make me very happy. With the combination of no internet at home and generally more busy at work than when I was in Montana this means that I don't have tons of time to write anyway, so when my site and its manager go down, it leaves me up a creek. At least they have a warning up now, yesterday the site just didn't load.

I'm in the middle of a post from my perspective of Steve's party, and I have a few other things to say as well. Like how great my friends are and how I watched Star Wars Episode 2 last night. You know, important stuff that you need to know about!

Anyway, hopefully it will be up soon.

EDIT: It's back up. Phew.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home