Monday, January 17, 2005

Tea Time

Now, I don't know if it is really tea time. I'm not from the UK and I just don't know these things. But I am having a cup of tea right now. I went over to my wonderful friend Emily's house last night to play the Would You Rather game and she me a few bags of tea because she knows I'm sick.

The funny thing about my drinking this tea right now isn't that I'm drinking the tea, or even the tea itself. No, it's the mug I'm drinking out of. There are a bunch of community mugs here at work and the one I chose is very interesting to me. It is a Burnsville High School Class of '91 mug! Black with gold lettering and a gold Brave's head. For those of you who don't know, that's where I went to high school in Minnesota. I was class of '95, but still! The mug must have come to the office before I got here, because no one else is from Minnesota. Anyway, it's quite a coincidence and I got a kick out of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home