Sunday, January 16, 2005

Too Much Food

Yesterday I broke my diet. But I'm giving myself a pass since I'm sick. When you're sick, you just don't care. You just do whatever it takes to feel a little better. And that whole pizza did make me feel a little better. Mmmmm.

Of course, overeating while sick is about the worst thing you can do if you're even thinking about calories. I mean, when you get tired moving between two rooms, and sitting in a chair for long periods of time is sapping all of your strength, you're probably not getting too good of a workout that day. My most difficult physical activity yesterday involved going up and down the stairs a few times while I did my laundry and while looking for a CD. Let me tell you, it was rough.

2 Comments:

At 9:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm, Pizza seems to be a recurring point of weakness for you, as I was present at a, shall we say....certain incident regarding pizza (and too much dairy???). I won't go in to details as this seems like a family-friendly site. You could always bust out the dance pad later when you're able if you want to burn off those extra calories!

In all seriousness, the web-site looks awesome-keep up the good work!!

 
At 1:14 PM, Blogger Brenden Johnson said...

Thanks for bringing that up, oh Mysterious Stranger! I've often thought about posting about that story, but maybe some other time.
When this cold leaves, the dance pads may have to come out, I'll need to have *some* physical activity.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home