Tuesday, November 23, 2004

It's cold out there today...

...It's cold out there everyday, what do you think this is? Miami Beach?

5 points to whoever can tell me what movie that's from. (if only my brother Matt read my blog)

During the night, Bozeman was given a dusting of snow. When I went out to start my car up I noticed lots of little paw prints up to our front door and around my car. A little cat had been out on the prowl. Thankfully the dogs didn't see the cat--they hate cats. I would have been woken up with a barking commotion. Luckily the dogs are just as lazy as I am in the morning and aren't known for getting up early and checking things out.

I think it was last week sometime that I tried to go to bed a little early, I was feeling under the weather and needed some extra rest. I got into bed around 9:30 and what should happen later but I was woken up suddenly by a sharp, high pitched bark from outside my window at about 1:20am. The dang dogs had decided to just run outside (we have a doggie door that never gets closed at night) and bark and nothing. Rrrrr. To stay sane I'll tell myself that they scared away a burgler.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home