Monday, November 22, 2004

Have I ever mentioned food here?

I can't quite remember if I've ever talked about liking to eat.

I'm starving. The good news is that it's 11:57 and I'm going home to eat in a couple minutes. I'm going to have the leftovers from lunch yesterday. Do you know why I have some leftovers? I'll tell you why. I tried out this new idea. Get this...I stopped eating when I got full, instead of just finishing everything off like I normally do. Especially with the dish I had made, grilled cheese and tomato soup. It was quite a revalation.

Not only did I not feel bloated and sick for hours...I got two meals for the price of one! Brilliant!

3 Comments:

At 8:50 AM, Blogger Steve Eck said...

Leftover grilled cheese can't possibly taste good, I refuse to believe it!

 
At 9:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:07 AM, Blogger Brenden Johnson said...

(oops, for some reason, Anonymous was checked by default when I wanted to comment)
Okay, I guess I didn't explain myself enough. I only had left over soup. You see, I make a can of cream of tomato soup and 1 1/2 - 2 grilled cheese sandwiches. I dip the sandwiches in the soup and eat them all up. I then proceed to eat the rest of the soup while crumbling Ritz crackers in it. Mmmmm. So I ate all of my sandwiches, one further bowl of soup with crackers, and then saved the last bowl of soup. Sorry for the confusion!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home