Wednesday, October 06, 2004

My office

I promised a look at where I work. These pictures are from the last week. Maybe sometime I'll look back through my collection from the last couple of years and post more.

This first is just a view of some mountains that surround the area that I am working in.


This is a picture of some black bear tracks. It is a small bear, which we didn't see, but it was wandering around near where we were working.


This is a picture of the stream that is next to the road where those bear prints were found. The road gets wet there which is how we were able to see the tracks.


This next is just of a road that we're working near. On this day we were surveying the lot that is to the right of the picture.


This is Pioneer Mountain. The little thing you see at the peak is a ski lift. I've surveyed up there at the top on beautiful days and during a snow storm.


Here are some trees and then mountains in the background.


2 Comments:

At 12:46 PM, Blogger newplanet said...

Fancy a career exchange? You can come to Scotland (see some admittedly rather lovely scenery on your travels) and sit at the desk, in the portacabin with wooden panelling walls.

Not convincing you, am I?

 
At 12:56 PM, Blogger Brenden Johnson said...

Ha! Thanks for the offer. Though as suprising as it may seem I am planning on trading this office for a more traditional one in Minneapolis some time next year. I am certainly enjoying it while I'm here though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home