Monday, September 27, 2004

Pictures!

Here are a bunch of pictures you might like. I'll only put the first picture here on the home page so that the download isn't huge for anyone who doesn't want to look at them. Click on "Read the whole post" for more pictures. And as always, click on the pics here to see a larger version.


Here is the gang at the bowling alley. Starting in the back row on the left is Emily, Heidi, Scott, Jason. Then dropping down to the front row there is Sean, Garrett, Stephanie, Ricarda, and Jesse. The only one missing is Matt, who is probably out buying me a drink.




This is at the BBQ before bowling. I just closed my eyes to make a wish and Laurence Maroney scored the first touchdown for the Gophers. This is my reaction. In the background is Jesse's hand and beer, then Ricarda, Matt, and Jason.



Here is photographic evidence that I blew out every candle on my cake this year. Though as you can see I only had two to worry about. You can tell I was serious by the fact that I got out of my seat and as close as I could to the candles to accomplish my mission. In the back are Matt, Jason, Emily, and Garrett.



I've always thought of myself as the Michael Jordan of bowling. (hint: notice the tongue)



Check out the perfect form delivering the ball down the alley. The extended arm, the kicked back leg, the intence look on the face...



Here are a few people taking a load off. I believe that is Garrett's leg, then me, Stephanie, Scott, and Ricarda.



Since I promised Ricarda, during the race (I think she had just asked me when I took this picture), that I would post a couple pictures of her and Steph running, here they are. The first is early in the race probably between the 1 and 2K mark.



Here are Steph and Ricarda on the home strech, only about 50 meters to go!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home