Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Quick note

I have to head to the field today. I had a long day yesterday, 12 hours. So I was tired when I got home, that, in addition to a squeeky space bar meant that I just couldn't write a whole post last night.

My summary of the day was that it was awesome. The day was so beautiful up in the mountains I couldn't believe they were paying me all day long. Plus, the sun set and the moon rise were a couple of the coolest ones I'd ever seen last night.

Also, if anyone watched the Monday Night Football halftime feature "You've Been Sacked" really closely you would have seen my brother Brian holding a boom mic as Torry Holt rushed by him in a ballerina's tutu. I'll post more about that later, too.

Anyway, have a wonderful day all, I know I will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home