Monday, October 18, 2004

Fantasy Football

Wow. For the last few years of playing fantasy football I've usually hung around the middle of the pack with a few forays into the upper echelons of the standings. But this year...man oh man, this year. My team is in shambles. I finally took out Michael Vick for Jake Delhomme because Jake has outscored Mike nearly every week this year...but not this week. Finally Mike comes alive and accounts for 3 touchdowns and Jake throws 4 interceptions. Ouch. Oh well. My recieving core is anemic and my vaunted stable of running backs is turning out pretty average numbers week after week.

I'm down 88 to 67, but it will only get worse as my opponent has two studs from the St Louis Rams playing tonight. Alas, I am not meant to be a NFL coach or general manager.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home