Monday, October 18, 2004

Let it snow!

Well, I had an up and down weekend, but I'll write more about that in a bit.

For now, it's blizzarding (did I just verb a noun? (and again)) outside! I'm glad I'm in the office today. The snow could all be gone by noon but for now there's probably a half inch on all the cars in the parking lot. I'm just hoping that no one in the other buildings need any computer help, I don't want to go outside.

This is what happens in the middle of October when you move from a city at the 45th parallel to one almost at the 46th. Oh, and you love up 4100 feet in elevation. Though the roads will suck for a while and no one will remember how to drive them, I'm kind of hoping that the cold will stay for good now (it might as well) so there's a base ready for skiing and hockey can start on time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home