Monday, September 20, 2004

Let it...

Snow?

I wake up this morning to a clock blinking 12:17 AM at me. Great, what time is it really? I got up into the chill morning air and went to the clock in the kitchen. 6:30. Dang! Already time to get up. At least I got up in time. I had to be to work early to go to the field again. But surprise of surprise as I look out at my car, it's snowing! In town! I can't wait to get up into the mountains.

Oh, the party was fun, I didn't throw up and I didn't even have a hangover. I'll write more later.

2 Comments:

At 2:07 PM, Blogger newplanet said...

Glad you had a great time Brenden! Oh, and welcome to the time of your life when you say things like, "the party was FUN, I DIDN'T throw up..."

I used to fear that kind of respectability but I'm just too damn old for it now!

 
At 12:07 PM, Blogger Brenden Johnson said...

Yeah, I'm getting old and crotchety. I want a good time, but without all of the bother. Though I actually must admit, I was never much of a partier. I hardly drank at all until I came out to Montana.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home