Monday, August 23, 2004

A disturbing trend

I'm sure (all of) you have noticed that many of my recent posts haven't been about me and the whimsical adventures I am having while in Montana and they haven't contained the little nuggets of wisdom you've come to depend on to get through your daily life.

No, they've been about my blog. I have, in fact, been metablogging. And it was ego-stroking metablogging to boot. (ooo! what search terms can find me? how many people visted me?) This was not the point of this endeavor. So I will try and stop, I might put an interesting tidbit about the blog every once in a while, but I'll try not to make it a point of multiple consecutive posts.

So anyway, what did I do this weekend? I'm glad you asked. I didn't float the Madison River, I went to see the Lewis and Clark Caverns and I watched two movies. But I'll post about all that in a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home