Monday, January 10, 2005

Collect Them All!

Thanks to Steve's genius (or at least his javascript coding abilities) and my uncanny ability to waste lots of time on projects that aren't important; I bring you a new addition to the Just Plain Chips blog: random profile pictures.

Before, there was only one picture of me that showed up. Then I changed it so there was one picture for the main page and a different one if you ever clicked on "Read the whole post" or on the comments link of a post. But now, for any page that you visit or reload on the blog a new picture will be randomly selected from ONE HUNDRED head shots.

Did I mention that I enjoy wasting time on worthless things?

Anyway, there are lots of little pictures of me, including a head shot of the elusive Halloween broom costume. You'll just have to keep coming back multiple times a day and reload lots to see them all. Or, if you're not that patient and have some strange desire to see too much of me, you can click on the picture in the "About Me" box and it will bring you to a collage that I created from all of the head shots. It has all 100 pictures in order--though they are not necessarily in chronological order.

Anyway, enjoy. And just in case you forgot...this is all about me. ME ME ME.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home