Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Nothing to see here

Sorry, I just haven't been in a writing mood lately. While many people in the history of literature have been inspired by less-than-happy times in their lives I am more inclined to write when everything is sailing along smoothly and I'm feeling on top of the world.

I'm sure I'll be writing something soon. But you're not missing much, I promise.

Oh, and this isn't meant to imply that I'm feeling down in the dumps. I'm just not feeling as ecstatic about everything as I normally do.

3 Comments:

At 1:52 PM, Blogger newplanet said...

Oi, watch it, Johnson! Any more of this and I may have to hire someone to tickle you.

 
At 3:33 PM, Blogger Brenden Johnson said...

Thanks, that would probably do me some good. Steph is too busy and stressed with the end of school to be interested in any of that. Not to mention that she's leaving for good in a week and a half...which may give some insight into my mood.

 
At 5:37 AM, Blogger Steve Eck said...

Sounds like someone has a case of the Mondays.

Okay, so maybe not. But I do hope you are feeling better about things soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home