Monday, July 12, 2004

Long Posts

You may have noticed that some of my posts tend to get long. I have this thing where I like to describe my experiences in more detail than people usually want to hear. (Though keep in mind that I've kept my posts here even shorter than I could have)

So, in the interests of a cleaner homepage here on my blog, I've dug into the html code for the page and made it so that on the longer posts, only a part will show and there will be a link you have to click on to see the whole post on its own page. So if you like what you read at the beginning of a post just click where it says "Read the whole post" and you'll see the rest of the interesting verbage I've put here for your perusal.

(and yes, this is my third post of the day!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home