Thursday, May 13, 2004

Just Plain Chips

I like to eat my chips plain. Nothing on them, straight out of the bag. That's just the way it is. No salsa, no cheese, no low-fat french onion dip, no nothing. Just tortillas, or cheetos, or potato chips or fritos or whatever.

I can remember the Seinfeld episode where Jerry and George are discussing how popular salsa is (Episode #114, Chamberlain), but I just don't like it. My friends think it's weird, but hey, I'm slightly strange like that.

I also really like vanilla ice cream (to the surprise of people when I pick it over chocolate or strawberry for a malt for example) and I don't like things with nuts in them (ice cream, brownies, etc). For example, I just had butter pecan ice cream this weekend (probably for the first time in my life) and wow. The ice cream was good, except for the nuts. I had to eat all of the pecans first so I could enjoy uninterrupted tasty ice cream.

Have I mentioned I'm a picky eater?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home